Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- I am aware of the information on Publication Ethics
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it simultaneously sent to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (doc. or docx.), according to the template from the participant home page and prepared the manuscript as given in the template.
- The Manuscript should be written in English only.
- The Arabic and English abstracts provided (150 to 250 words) for each one.
- 50% of references are recent and are within the last five years.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I provided authors’ full first and last names, affiliation, and contact emails.
- I mentioned the correct corresponding author with his/her email and full corresponding address.
- I provided keywords that describe the subject of the research and the methods used.
- I accepted the terms of the Copyright Agreement.
- I suspect a potential conflict of interest (please email the details of the case to [email protected]).
- Authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- The references are written in the English language only, according to the Iraqi Journal of Physics style
- Please suggest five reviewers from universities and research centers to which they are not affiliated, provided that three of them are affiliated with international universities.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.