|Print ISSN: 2070-4003
Online ISSN: 2664-5548
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I am aware of the information on Publication Ethics
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it simultaneously sent to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (doc. or docx.), according to the template from the participant home page and prepared the manuscript as given in the template.
- The Manuscript should be written in English only.
- The Arabic and English abstracts provided (150 to 250 words) for each one.
- The references are written in the English language only, according to the IJP style
- 50% of references are recent and are within the last five years.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I provided authors’ full first and last names, affiliation, and contact emails.
- I mentioned the correct corresponding author with his/her email and full corresponding address.
- I provided keywords that describe the subject of the research and the methods used.
- I accepted the terms of the Copyright Agreement.
- Authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- I suspect a potential conflict of interest (please email the details of the case to [email protected]).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.