Publication Charge Policy and Waiver Policy Statement
Publication Charge Policy
Iraqi Journal of Physics is an open-access journal, so there are no subscription fees. The journal is charged for a single accepted manuscript of 85,000 ID or 60$ to support publishing service costs. There is not charged until the manuscript is accepted for publication and not affect any editorial decisions.
Waiver Policy Statement
The journal waiver policy statement is:
- No fees required for developing countries with low and lower-middle income countries according to the World Bank Country classification by Income level. For more information about World Bank country and lending groups see this link.
- Waivers may be granted at the publisher's discretion and must be discussed with the editorial office when the article is submitted. Editorial decision-making is separated from authors' ability to pay processing fees.
Author(s) residing in Iraq:
- The Iraqi researchers (inside Iraq) should pay the amount of (85,000 ID) upon receiving the final acceptance for publication fees.
- The journal will provide the authors with one hard copy of the manuscript.
The payment can be made through one of the following methods:
- Cash Payment can be made by attending the head office of the Iraqi Journal of Physics site at the Dept. of Physic/ College of Science/ Baghdad University.
- Zain Cash is available through the Journal Phone Number: Mobile: +964 7803188567
Please note that there is an additional fee of 2,000 ID when using Zain Cash.
For more details, you can contact the Journal secretariat through this mobile no. (+964 7702939103) or (+964 7803188567).
After sending your payment, please provide a scanned copy of the payment and inform us via the journal’s email ([email protected]).
Iraqi Journal of Physics
College of Science
University of Baghdad
Al-Jadirya - Baghdad - Iraq